Bunch of Heroes
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bunch of Heroes for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bunch of Heroes from your computerJimbo
. Check out here
where you can read more on Jimbo. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bunch of Heroes folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Bunch of Heroes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bunch of Heroes\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Bunch of Heroes\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.96 MB (6251520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Bunch of Heroes. They occupy about 12.84 MB (13466488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Game.exe (5.96 MB)
- keyconfig.exe (496.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7279
of Bunch of Heroes.
Bunch of Heroes is an application offered by Jimbo. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Bunch of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bunch of Heroes from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bunch of Heroes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bunch of Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Bunch of Heroes program will be found automatically. After you select Bunch of Heroes in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bunch of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bunch of Heroes.
8. After removing Bunch of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bunch of Heroes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bunch of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bunch of Heroes by Jimbo from your computer, we are not saying that Bunch of Heroes by Jimbo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bunch of Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 18:16:03.737