You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 from your computerNagatsuki
. Further information on Nagatsuki can be seen here
. More info about the program BunBackup Ver.3.43 can be found at http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
. Usually the BunBackup Ver.3.43 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BunBackup Ver.3.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup\unins000.exe. BunBackup Ver.3.43's main file takes about 2.74 MB (2875904 bytes) and is named BunBackup.exe.
The following executables are contained in BunBackup Ver.3.43. They take 3.85 MB (4042061
bytes) on disk.
- BunBackup.exe (2.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.43
of BunBackup Ver.3.43.
BunBackup Ver.3.43 is a program marketed by Nagatsuki. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BunBackup Ver.3.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BunBackup Ver.3.43 or simply click the Search field and type in "BunBackup Ver.3.43". If it exists on your system the BunBackup Ver.3.43 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BunBackup Ver.3.43 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BunBackup Ver.3.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BunBackup Ver.3.43:
- The web site of the program is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43.
8. After removing BunBackup Ver.3.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BunBackup Ver.3.43 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BunBackup Ver.3.43 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 by Nagatsuki from your computer, we are not saying that BunBackup Ver.3.43 by Nagatsuki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 08:19:32.733