You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 from your computerNagatsuki
. Further information on Nagatsuki can be seen here
. More info about the program BunBackup Ver.3.43 can be found at http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
. Usually the BunBackup Ver.3.43 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BunBackup Ver.3.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup\unins000.exe. BunBackup Ver.3.43's main file takes about 2.74 MB (2875904 bytes) and is named BunBackup.exe.
The following executables are contained in BunBackup Ver.3.43. They take 3.85 MB (4042061
bytes) on disk.
- BunBackup.exe (2.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.43
of BunBackup Ver.3.43.
BunBackup Ver.3.43 is a program marketed by Nagatsuki. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BunBackup Ver.3.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BunBackup Ver.3.43 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BunBackup Ver.3.43". If it is installed on your PC the BunBackup Ver.3.43 program will be found automatically. When you select BunBackup Ver.3.43 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BunBackup Ver.3.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BunBackup Ver.3.43:
- The web site of the application is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BunBackup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43.
8. After removing BunBackup Ver.3.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BunBackup Ver.3.43 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BunBackup Ver.3.43 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 by Nagatsuki from your computer, we are not saying that BunBackup Ver.3.43 by Nagatsuki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BunBackup Ver.3.43 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 08:19:32.733