BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 from your systemNagatsuki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Nagatsuki. You can see more info related to BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 at http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
. BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup Pro directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup Pro\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.23 MB (3385856 bytes) on disk and is named BunBackup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0. They occupy 7.67 MB (8047201
bytes) on disk.
- BunBackup.exe (3.23 MB)
- BunUtility.exe (3.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
This page is about BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 version 4.0
BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 is a program released by the software company Nagatsuki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0". The BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 program will be found automatically. After you click BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0.
8. After removing BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 by Nagatsuki from your PC, nor are we saying that BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 by Nagatsuki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BunBackup Pro Ver.4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:31:14.600