This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 from your systemBullseye Testing Technology
. Additional info about Bullseye Testing Technology can be read here
. You can see more info on BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 at http://www.bullseye.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BullseyeCoverage directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BullseyeCoverage\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1710080 bytes) and its name is CoverageBrowser.exe.
BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 is composed of the following executables which occupy 51.87 MB (54394424
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (3.03 MB)
- link.exe (1.13 MB)
- CoverageBrowser.exe (1.63 MB)
- link.exe (1.49 MB)
The current page applies to BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 version 8.8.14
BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 is a program marketed by the software company Bullseye Testing Technology. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14". If it exists on your system the BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bullseye.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BullseyeCoverage\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14.
8. After removing BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 by Bullseye Testing Technology from your computer, we are not saying that BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 by Bullseye Testing Technology is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullseyeCoverage 8.8.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:21:09.503