Bulletstorm is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bulletstorm from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Open here
where you can get more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. More information about the application Bulletstorm can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Bulletstorm directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Bulletstorm's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bulletstorm\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 21.70 MB (22755376 bytes) on disk and is named ShippingPC-StormGame.exe.
Bulletstorm is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.87 MB (22929744
bytes) on disk:
- ShippingPC-StormGame.exe (21.70 MB)
- zdp.exe (170.28 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Bulletstorm we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bulletstorm_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Bulletstorm is a program released by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Bulletstorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bulletstorm from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bulletstorm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bulletstorm". The Bulletstorm program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bulletstorm in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bulletstorm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bulletstorm:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bulletstorm\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bulletstorm.
8. After uninstalling Bulletstorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bulletstorm that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bulletstorm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bulletstorm by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Bulletstorm by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bulletstorm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:20:36.763