Bulletproof Public PC
This web page is about Bulletproof Public PC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bulletproof Public PC from your computerF-Key Solutions Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on F-Key Solutions Inc.. More info about the app Bulletproof Public PC can be found at http://www.pc-safety.com
. Bulletproof Public PC is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bulletproof Public PC directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Bulletproof Public PC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bulletproof Public PC. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.36 MB (1429632 bytes) on disk and is titled kiosk.exe.
Bulletproof Public PC contains of the executables below. They take 6.39 MB (6699746
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kiosk.exe (1.36 MB)
- kioskcmd.exe (405.13 KB)
- KioskRunner.exe (1.03 MB)
- KioskSafeBrowser.exe (853.63 KB)
- KioskService.exe (917.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.21 MB)
Bulletproof Public PC is an application by F-Key Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Bulletproof Public PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bulletproof Public PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bulletproof Public PC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bulletproof Public PC". The Bulletproof Public PC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bulletproof Public PC in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bulletproof Public PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bulletproof Public PC:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-safety.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bulletproof Public PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bulletproof Public PC.
8. After removing Bulletproof Public PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulletproof Public PC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bulletproof Public PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bulletproof Public PC by F-Key Solutions Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bulletproof Public PC by F-Key Solutions Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bulletproof Public PC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 06:23:45.793