This page contains complete information on how to remove BullGuard Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BullGuard Antivirus from your PCBullGuard Ltd.
. You can read more on BullGuard Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about BullGuard Antivirus can be found at http://www.bullguard.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. BullGuard Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1705400 bytes) on disk and is named BullGuard.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BullGuard Antivirus. They take about 59.08 MB (61954320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (360.93 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (408.43 KB)
- BgBootMonitor.exe (175.93 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (272.93 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (126.93 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (388.43 KB)
- BgDuplicateSize.exe (365.43 KB)
- BgGameMon.exe (290.93 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (79.43 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (367.43 KB)
- BgMainFallback.exe (264.43 KB)
- BgNag.exe (154.93 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (176.93 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (78.43 KB)
- BgScan.exe (495.43 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (258.43 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (40.95 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.63 MB)
- BullGuardBackup.exe (1.59 MB)
- BullGuardCore.exe (945.93 KB)
- BullGuardFileScanner.exe (580.43 KB)
- BullGuardFiltering.exe (5.76 MB)
- BullGuardFirewall.exe (774.93 KB)
- BullGuardNetworkScanner.exe (719.93 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (323.93 KB)
- BullGuardSentry.exe (465.93 KB)
- BullGuardTray.exe (178.43 KB)
- BullGuardUI.exe (723.43 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (496.93 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.96 MB)
- Instalator.exe (291.55 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (910.43 KB)
- Uninst.exe (646.30 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (139.43 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (259.43 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (239.43 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (113.43 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (160.43 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (237.43 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (211.43 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (222.43 KB)
- 7za.exe (624.00 KB)
- vcredist_2017_bg.exe (5.34 MB)
- vcredist_2017_probe_x64.exe (23.43 KB)
- vcredist_2017_probe_x86.exe (19.93 KB)
- vcredist_2017_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- vcredist_2017_x86.exe (13.89 MB)
The current page applies to BullGuard Antivirus version 18.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of BullGuard Antivirus:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Antivirus is a program offered by BullGuard Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall BullGuard Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BullGuard Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BullGuard Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BullGuard Antivirus". If it exists on your system the BullGuard Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click BullGuard Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BullGuard Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BullGuard Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BullGuard Antivirus.
8. After removing BullGuard Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullGuard Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BullGuard Antivirus by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BullGuard Antivirus by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BullGuard Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 20:21:59.977