You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BullGuard 8.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BullGuard 8.5 from your PCBullGuard Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on BullGuard Ltd.. Please open http://www.bullguard.com
if you want to read more on BullGuard 8.5 on BullGuard Ltd.'s website. BullGuard 8.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard folder, regulated by the user's option. BullGuard 8.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. BullGuard.exe is the BullGuard 8.5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 297.33 KB (304464 bytes) on disk.
BullGuard 8.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.21 MB (4419688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (729.33 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (217.33 KB)
- bgcrs.exe (277.33 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (221.32 KB)
- BgScan.exe (613.33 KB)
- BGUpgrade.exe (913.33 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (24.32 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (297.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (301.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (393.26 KB)
- uninst2.exe (185.25 KB)
- bggrahlp.exe (61.33 KB)
- bgrasvc.exe (81.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5
of BullGuard 8.5.
BullGuard 8.5 is an application by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase BullGuard 8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BullGuard 8.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BullGuard 8.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BullGuard 8.5". The BullGuard 8.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BullGuard 8.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BullGuard 8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BullGuard 8.5:
- The software company is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BullGuard 8.5.
8. After uninstalling BullGuard 8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard 8.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BullGuard 8.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BullGuard 8.5 by BullGuard Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that BullGuard 8.5 by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullGuard 8.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-29 20:16:50.857