Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199
This web page is about Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 from your computerTGRMN Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on TGRMN Software. Click on http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
to get more info about Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 on TGRMN Software's website. Usually the Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 753.69 KB (771776 bytes) on disk and is named Bulk Rename Utility.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199. They take 1.40 MB (1467354
bytes) on disk.
- Bulk Rename Utility.exe (753.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Bulk Rename Utility.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TGRMN Software\Bulk Rename Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bulk Rename Utility_is1
Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company TGRMN Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52". The Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 by TGRMN Software from your PC, we are not saying that Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 by TGRMN Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:19:35.653