Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124
This web page is about Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 from your computerTGRMN Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on TGRMN Software. Click on http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
to get more info about Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 on TGRMN Software's website. Usually the Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 753.69 KB (771776 bytes) on disk and is named Bulk Rename Utility.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124. They take 1.40 MB (1467354
bytes) on disk.
- Bulk Rename Utility.exe (753.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Bulk Rename Utility.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TGRMN Software\Bulk Rename Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bulk Rename Utility_is1
Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by the software company TGRMN Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 by TGRMN Software from your PC, we are not saying that Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 by TGRMN Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:19:35.653