Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 from your PCAntibody Software
. Further information on Antibody Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.bulkimagedownloader.com
if you want to read more on Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 on Antibody Software's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BID.exe and occupies 2.21 MB (2317352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199. They occupy about 8.98 MB (9414281
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BID.exe (2.21 MB)
- bidclose.exe (53.86 KB)
- BIDDropBox.exe (1.15 MB)
- BIDLinkExplorer.exe (1.84 MB)
- BIDQueueAddURL.exe (786.84 KB)
- BIDQueueManager.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- bidchromemsghost.exe (684.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206.
Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Antibody Software. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.bulkimagedownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 by Antibody Software from your computer, we are not saying that Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 15:19:34.890