Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 from your systemAntibody Software
. More information about Antibody Software can be found here
. You can see more info about Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 at http://www.bulkimagedownloader.com
. Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. BID.exe is the Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.89 MB (1985016 bytes) on disk.
Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.23 MB (7577830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BID.exe (1.89 MB)
- bidclose.exe (52.35 KB)
- BIDLinkExplorer.exe (1.84 MB)
- BIDQueueAddURL.exe (787.74 KB)
- BIDQueueManager.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- bidchromemsghost.exe (682.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 is an application offered by Antibody Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bulkimagedownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 by Antibody Software from your computer, we are not saying that Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52 by Antibody Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-20 10:50:33.620