Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 from your PCAntibody Software
. You can read more on Antibody Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.antibody-software.com
. Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1679528 bytes) on disk and is labeled BID.exe.
Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.89 MB (7222642
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BID.exe (1.60 MB)
- bidclose.exe (52.30 KB)
- BIDDropBox.exe (1.04 MB)
- BIDLinkExplorer.exe (1.55 MB)
- BIDQueueAddURL.exe (879.27 KB)
- BIDQueueManager.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11.
Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 is a program released by Antibody Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bulk Image Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Bulk Image Downloader v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bulk Image Downloader v220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bulk Image Downloader v18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v22.214.171.124 by Antibody Software from your computer, we are not saying that Bulk Image Downloader v126.96.36.199 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bulk Image Downloader v188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 12:17:32.800