Buku Dominoes 1.0
This web page is about Buku Dominoes 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Buku Dominoes 1.0 from your PCMerscom, LLC
. You can read more on Merscom, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.merscom.com
if you want to read more on Buku Dominoes 1.0 on Merscom, LLC's website. Usually the Buku Dominoes 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buku Dominoes folder, depending on the user's option during install. Buku Dominoes 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Buku Dominoes\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Buku Dominoes.exe and its approximative size is 2.41 MB (2527232 bytes).
Buku Dominoes 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.46 MB (2579145
bytes) on disk.
- Buku Dominoes.exe (2.41 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.70 KB)
This web page is about Buku Dominoes 1.0 version 1.0
Buku Dominoes 1.0 is a program by the software company Merscom, LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Buku Dominoes 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Buku Dominoes 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Buku Dominoes 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Buku Dominoes 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Buku Dominoes 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Buku Dominoes 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Buku Dominoes 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buku Dominoes 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.merscom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Buku Dominoes\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Buku Dominoes 1.0.
8. After removing Buku Dominoes 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Buku Dominoes 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Buku Dominoes 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Buku Dominoes 1.0 by Merscom, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Buku Dominoes 1.0 by Merscom, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Buku Dominoes 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 18:07:49.060