Build in Time
Build in Time is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Build in Time from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. You can see more info about Build in Time at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Build in Time program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BuildinTime directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Build in Time's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BuildinTime\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Build in Time's primary file takes around 900.04 KB (921640 bytes) and is called BuildInTime-WT.exe.
Build in Time is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.35 MB (1415280
bytes) on disk:
- BuildInTime-WT.exe (900.04 KB)
- BuildInTime.exe (100.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Build in Time version 188.8.131.52
Build in Time is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Build in Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Build in Time from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Build in Time or simply click the Search field and type in "Build in Time". If it exists on your system the Build in Time application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Build in Time in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Build in Time, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Build in Time:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BuildinTime\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Build in Time.
8. After removing Build in Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Build in Time that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Build in Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Build in Time by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Build in Time by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Build in Time supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-06 22:02:27.710