Build-a-lot is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Build-a-lot from your computerShockwave.com
. You can read more on Shockwave.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Build-a-lot at http://www.shockwave.com/help/contact_us.jsp
. Usually the Build-a-lot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave.com\Build-a-lot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Build-a-lot is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave.com\Build-a-lot\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave.com\Build-a-lot\INSTALL.LOG. Build-a-lot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.26 MB (1322064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Build-a-lot. They take about 49.06 MB (51446416
bytes) on disk.
- Build-a-lot.exe (1.26 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- Buildalot.exe (47.65 MB)
This web page is about Build-a-lot version 220.127.116.11
Build-a-lot is an application marketed by Shockwave.com. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Build-a-lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Build-a-lot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Build-a-lot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot". If it exists on your system the Build-a-lot program will be found very quickly. When you click Build-a-lot in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Build-a-lot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Build-a-lot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shockwave.com/help/contact_us.jsp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave.com\Build-a-lot\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Shockwave.com\Build-a-lot\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Build-a-lot.
8. After uninstalling Build-a-lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Build-a-lot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Build-a-lot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Build-a-lot by Shockwave.com from your PC, we are not saying that Build-a-lot by Shockwave.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Build-a-lot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:21:56.390