This web page is about Build-a-lot 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Build-a-lot 3 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. You can get more details on Build-a-lot 3 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Build-a-lot 3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot 3 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Build-a-lot 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled buildalot3-WT.exe and it has a size of 3.97 MB (4160184 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Build-a-lot 3. They occupy 9.96 MB (10444552
bytes) on disk.
- buildalot3-WT.exe (3.97 MB)
- WTA-abdef9d0-fca0-44f5-ba7b-568b84af159f-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Build-a-lot 3 version 126.96.36.199
Build-a-lot 3 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Build-a-lot 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Build-a-lot 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Build-a-lot 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot 3". If it is installed on your PC the Build-a-lot 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Build-a-lot 3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Build-a-lot 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Build-a-lot 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Build-a-lot 3.
8. After removing Build-a-lot 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Build-a-lot 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Build-a-lot 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Build-a-lot 3 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Build-a-lot 3 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Build-a-lot 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:16:26.733