Build-X version 2.0
You can find below details on how to remove Build-X version 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Build-X version 2.0 from your systemAristotle University of Thessaloniki
. Check out here
for more information on Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Click on http://www.asextos.net/building-wizard.html
to get more data about Build-X version 2.0 on Aristotle University of Thessaloniki's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Build-X directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Build-X version 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Build-X\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Build-X.exe and its approximative size is 15.30 MB (16042496 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Build-X version 2.0. They occupy about 62.38 MB (65408340
bytes) on disk.
- ActiveTcl8.5-32bit.exe (26.05 MB)
- BilinearLib-MCRwebInstaller.exe (4.74 MB)
- Build-X.exe (15.30 MB)
- OpenSees.exe (15.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Build-X version 2.0.
Build-X version 2.0 is a program offered by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Build-X version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Build-X version 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Build-X version 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Build-X version 2.0". The Build-X version 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Build-X version 2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Build-X version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Build-X version 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.asextos.net/building-wizard.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Build-X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Build-X version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Build-X version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Build-X version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Build-X version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Build-X version 2.0 by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki from your computer, we are not saying that Build-X version 2.0 by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Build-X version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:16:51.533