BugFixxer Setup version 22.214.171.124
This page is about BugFixxer Setup version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BugFixxer Setup version 188.8.131.52 from your systemBug Fixxer
. You can read more on Bug Fixxer or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\BugFixxer Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BugFixxer Setup version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\BugFixxer Setup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BugFixxer Setup version 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) and is named BugFixxer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BugFixxer Setup version 18.104.22.168. They occupy 738.70 KB (756430
bytes) on disk.
- BugFixxer.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (732.70 KB)
This data is about BugFixxer Setup version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
BugFixxer Setup version 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Bug Fixxer. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase BugFixxer Setup version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BugFixxer Setup version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BugFixxer Setup version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BugFixxer Setup version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the BugFixxer Setup version 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BugFixxer Setup version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BugFixxer Setup version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BugFixxer Setup version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing BugFixxer Setup version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BugFixxer Setup version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BugFixxer Setup version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BugFixxer Setup version 188.8.131.52 by Bug Fixxer from your PC, nor are we saying that BugFixxer Setup version 184.108.40.206 by Bug Fixxer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BugFixxer Setup version 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 04:54:01.057