Buffered VPN version 1.013
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Buffered VPN version 1.013 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.013 from your PCBuffered Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Buffered Ltd.. You can get more details related to Buffered VPN version 1.013 at https://buffered.com
. Buffered VPN version 1.013 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Buffered VPN version 1.013 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Buffered VPN version 1.013's primary file takes about 621.77 KB (636696 bytes) and its name is client.exe.
Buffered VPN version 1.013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.21 MB (5459705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cacher.exe (621.27 KB)
- client.exe (621.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.68 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.16 MB)
This data is about Buffered VPN version 1.013 version 1.013
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Buffered VPN version 1.013 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Buffered Ltd.\Buffered VPN
Buffered VPN version 1.013 is a program released by the software company Buffered Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Buffered VPN version 1.013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Buffered VPN version 1.013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Buffered VPN version 1.013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Buffered VPN version 1.013". The Buffered VPN version 1.013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Buffered VPN version 1.013 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Buffered VPN version 1.013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buffered VPN version 1.013:
- The software company is: https://buffered.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.013.
8. After uninstalling Buffered VPN version 1.013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Buffered VPN version 1.013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Buffered VPN version 1.013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.013 by Buffered Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Buffered VPN version 1.013 by Buffered Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 02:26:28.223