Bueno Chrome Toolbar
A way to uninstall Bueno Chrome Toolbar from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove Bueno Chrome Toolbar for Windows. It is written by BuenoSearch
. More data about BuenoSearch can be read here
. Bueno Chrome Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Bueno Chrome Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\GUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BabMaint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.98 KB (10224 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bueno Chrome Toolbar. They take about 342.47 KB (350688
bytes) on disk.
- BabMaint.exe (9.98 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (332.48 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Bueno Chrome Toolbar.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bueno Chrome Toolbar
A way to uninstall Bueno Chrome Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bueno Chrome Toolbar is an application offered by BuenoSearch. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Bueno Chrome Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bueno Chrome Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bueno Chrome Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Bueno Chrome Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you click Bueno Chrome Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bueno Chrome Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bueno Chrome Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Bueno Chrome Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bueno Chrome Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bueno Chrome Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bueno Chrome Toolbar by BuenoSearch from your computer, nor are we saying that Bueno Chrome Toolbar by BuenoSearch is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bueno Chrome Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 03:52:57.873