Buena Depth Cue version 2.5
This web page is about Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 from your computerDigieffects
. Check out here
for more details on Digieffects. More info about the software Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 can be seen at http://www.digieffects.com
. Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Buena Depth Cue folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Buena Depth Cue\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Buena Depth Cue version 2.5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) on disk.
Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1174979
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 version 2.5
Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 is a program offered by Digieffects. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Buena Depth Cue version 2.5". If it exists on your system the Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Buena Depth Cue version 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buena Depth Cue version 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digieffects.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Buena Depth Cue\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Buena Depth Cue version 2.5.
8. After removing Buena Depth Cue version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 by Digieffects from your computer, nor are we saying that Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 by Digieffects is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Buena Depth Cue version 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 10:06:42.437