You can find below details on how to uninstall BuddyBackup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BuddyBackup from your systembuddybackup.com
. Additional info about buddybackup.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.buddybackup.com
if you want to read more on BuddyBackup on buddybackup.com's page. BuddyBackup is normally set up in the C:\Programas\BuddyBackup folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove BuddyBackup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programas\BuddyBackup\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.61 MB (9025192 bytes) on disk and is titled BuddyBackup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside BuddyBackup. They occupy about 15.04 MB (15770805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BuddyBackup.exe (8.61 MB)
- BuddyBackupService.exe (6.00 MB)
- DeleteUserFiles.exe (70.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.20 KB)
- UpdateBuddyBackup.exe (34.66 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (229.00 KB)
The current page applies to BuddyBackup version 2.0
BuddyBackup is an application released by the software company buddybackup.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove BuddyBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BuddyBackup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BuddyBackup or simply activate the Search field and type in "BuddyBackup". If it exists on your system the BuddyBackup app will be found very quickly. After you select BuddyBackup in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BuddyBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuddyBackup:
- The publisher is: http://www.buddybackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programas\BuddyBackup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BuddyBackup.
8. After uninstalling BuddyBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BuddyBackup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BuddyBackup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BuddyBackup by buddybackup.com from your PC, we are not saying that BuddyBackup by buddybackup.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BuddyBackup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 22:06:33.073