You can find on this page details on how to remove Buccaneer 0.9.17 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Buccaneer 0.9.17 from your PCPirate3DP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Pirate3DP. You can see more info about Buccaneer 0.9.17 at http://www.pirate3d.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Buccaneer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Buccaneer 0.9.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Buccaneer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2175488 bytes) on disk and is labeled BuccaneerMetro.exe.
The executables below are part of Buccaneer 0.9.17. They occupy an average of 3.71 MB (3893449
bytes) on disk.
- BuccaneerCoreService.exe (483.00 KB)
- BuccaneerMetro.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.17
of Buccaneer 0.9.17.
Buccaneer 0.9.17 is an application by Pirate3DP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Buccaneer 0.9.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Buccaneer 0.9.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Buccaneer 0.9.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Buccaneer 0.9.17". If it is installed on your PC the Buccaneer 0.9.17 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Buccaneer 0.9.17 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Buccaneer 0.9.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buccaneer 0.9.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.pirate3d.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Buccaneer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Buccaneer 0.9.17.
8. After removing Buccaneer 0.9.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Buccaneer 0.9.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Buccaneer 0.9.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Buccaneer 0.9.17 by Pirate3DP from your PC, nor are we saying that Buccaneer 0.9.17 by Pirate3DP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Buccaneer 0.9.17 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 08:57:29.620