This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bubblets 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bubblets 1.0 from your computeroopdreams software, inc.
. More info about oopdreams software, inc. can be seen here
. More information about Bubblets 1.0 can be found at http://www.oopdreams.com/win/bubblets
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Bubblets directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Bubblets 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bubblets\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Bubblets.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) on disk.
Bubblets 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 330.14 KB (338066
bytes) on disk.
- Bubblets.exe (256.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Bubblets 1.0 version 1.0
Bubblets 1.0 is an application by the software company oopdreams software, inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Bubblets 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bubblets 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bubblets 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bubblets 1.0". If it exists on your system the Bubblets 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Bubblets 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bubblets 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bubblets 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.oopdreams.com/win/bubblets
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bubblets\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bubblets 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Bubblets 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bubblets 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bubblets 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bubblets 1.0 by oopdreams software, inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Bubblets 1.0 by oopdreams software, inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bubblets 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:23:33.763