This web page is about BubbleSwap for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BubbleSwap from your systemDS Effects
. You can read more on DS Effects or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on BubbleSwap at http://www.dseffects.com
. Usually the BubbleSwap application is found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bubbleswap-c1dbd0c010291842bd6f119f2447f93c" directory, depending on the user's option during install. BubbleSwap's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bubbleswap-c1dbd0c010291842bd6f119f2447f93c\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". BubbleSwap's main file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
BubbleSwap contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to BubbleSwap version 1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove BubbleSwap.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BubbleSwap from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by BubbleSwap's application uninstaller when you removed it:
BubbleSwap is an application offered by DS Effects. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall BubbleSwap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BubbleSwap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BubbleSwap or simply activate the Search field and type in "BubbleSwap". The BubbleSwap app will be found very quickly. When you click BubbleSwap in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BubbleSwap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BubbleSwap:
- The publisher is: http://www.dseffects.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bubbleswap-c1dbd0c010291842bd6f119f2447f93c\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BubbleSwap.
8. After removing BubbleSwap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BubbleSwap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BubbleSwap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BubbleSwap by DS Effects from your computer, nor are we saying that BubbleSwap by DS Effects is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BubbleSwap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 00:28:45.977