You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bubble Match for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bubble Match from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FreeGamePick.com. More information about the program Bubble Match can be found at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bubble Match directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Bubble Match is C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bubble Match\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 884.00 KB (905216 bytes) on disk.
Bubble Match is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.88 MB (6167539
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (884.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Bubble Match is a program by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bubble Match is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Bubble Match from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bubble Match or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bubble Match". If it is installed on your PC the Bubble Match application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bubble Match in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bubble Match, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bubble Match:
- The software company is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Bubble Match\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bubble Match.
8. After uninstalling Bubble Match, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bubble Match that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bubble Match using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bubble Match by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bubble Match by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bubble Match in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 15:04:34.437