Bubble Ice Age
This info is about Bubble Ice Age for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bubble Ice Age from your computerRealore Studios
. More information about Realore Studios can be found here
. More details about Bubble Ice Age can be found at http://www.realore.com
. Bubble Ice Age is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Realore\Bubble Ice Age directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Bubble Ice Age is C:\Program Files\Realore\Bubble Ice Age\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled IceAge.exe and it has a size of 351.00 KB (359424 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Bubble Ice Age. They take 425.14 KB (435346
bytes) on disk.
- IceAge.exe (351.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
Bubble Ice Age is a program marketed by Realore Studios. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Bubble Ice Age is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bubble Ice Age with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bubble Ice Age or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bubble Ice Age". If it is installed on your PC the Bubble Ice Age program will be found automatically. After you click Bubble Ice Age in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bubble Ice Age, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bubble Ice Age:
- The publisher is: http://www.realore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Realore\Bubble Ice Age\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bubble Ice Age.
8. After uninstalling Bubble Ice Age, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bubble Ice Age that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bubble Ice Age using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bubble Ice Age by Realore Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Bubble Ice Age by Realore Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bubble Ice Age supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-25 17:13:41.460