You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BtProx for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BtProx from your computerUri Kogan
. You can find out more on Uri Kogan or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936982
to get more data about BtProx on Uri Kogan's website. BtProx is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx directory, subject to the user's option. BtProx's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx\uninstall.exe. BtProx's primary file takes about 156.50 KB (160256 bytes) and is called btprox.exe.
BtProx is comprised of the following executables which take 200.17 KB (204969
bytes) on disk:
- btprox.exe (156.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (43.67 KB)
BtProx is an application by the software company Uri Kogan. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BtProx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BtProx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BtProx or simply activate the Search field and type in "BtProx". If it exists on your system the BtProx app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BtProx in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BtProx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BtProx:
- The publisher is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936982
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BtProx.
8. After uninstalling BtProx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BtProx which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BtProx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BtProx by Uri Kogan from your computer, we are not saying that BtProx by Uri Kogan is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BtProx in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 08:11:08.403