You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BtProx for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BtProx from your computerUri Kogan
. You can find out more on Uri Kogan or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936982
to get more data about BtProx on Uri Kogan's website. BtProx is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx directory, subject to the user's option. BtProx's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx\uninstall.exe. BtProx's primary file takes about 156.50 KB (160256 bytes) and is called btprox.exe.
BtProx is comprised of the following executables which take 200.17 KB (204969
bytes) on disk:
- btprox.exe (156.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (43.67 KB)
BtProx is an application by the software company Uri Kogan. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BtProx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BtProx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BtProx or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BtProx". If it exists on your system the BtProx application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BtProx in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BtProx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BtProx:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936982
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BtProx\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BtProx.
8. After uninstalling BtProx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BtProx which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BtProx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BtProx by Uri Kogan from your computer, we are not saying that BtProx by Uri Kogan is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BtProx in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 08:11:08.403