This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Brutal Legend for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brutal Legend from your systemGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be read here
. More information about the application Brutal Legend can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Brutal Legend is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Brutal Legend folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Brutal Legend\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brutal Legend. BrutalLegend.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.55 MB (13164032 bytes) on disk.
Brutal Legend installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.83 MB (14498912
bytes) on disk.
- BrutalLegend.exe (12.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Brutal Legend version 1.0
alone. For other Brutal Legend versions please click below:
Brutal Legend is an application marketed by GOG.com. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Brutal Legend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Brutal Legend from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brutal Legend or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brutal Legend". If it exists on your system the Brutal Legend app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Brutal Legend in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Brutal Legend, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brutal Legend:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Brutal Legend\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brutal Legend.
8. After uninstalling Brutal Legend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brutal Legend which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brutal Legend with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brutal Legend by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Brutal Legend by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brutal Legend in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:00:16.713