This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView from your PCNirSoft
. More information on NirSoft can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowsingHistoryView directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BrowsingHistoryView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowsingHistoryView\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowsingHistoryView's primary file takes around 460.09 KB (471136 bytes) and is called BrowsingHistoryView.exe.
BrowsingHistoryView is comprised of the following executables which take 460.09 KB (471136
bytes) on disk:
- BrowsingHistoryView.exe (460.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.69
BrowsingHistoryView is a program by the software company NirSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase BrowsingHistoryView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowsingHistoryView or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowsingHistoryView". The BrowsingHistoryView application will be found automatically. After you select BrowsingHistoryView in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrowsingHistoryView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowsingHistoryView.
8. After removing BrowsingHistoryView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowsingHistoryView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowsingHistoryView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowsingHistoryView by NirSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BrowsingHistoryView by NirSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowsingHistoryView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:43:46.590