This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView from your PCNirSoft
. More information on NirSoft can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowsingHistoryView directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BrowsingHistoryView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowsingHistoryView\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowsingHistoryView's primary file takes around 460.09 KB (471136 bytes) and is called BrowsingHistoryView.exe.
BrowsingHistoryView is comprised of the following executables which take 460.09 KB (471136
bytes) on disk:
- BrowsingHistoryView.exe (460.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.69
BrowsingHistoryView is a program by the software company NirSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase BrowsingHistoryView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowsingHistoryView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowsingHistoryView or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowsingHistoryView". The BrowsingHistoryView program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowsingHistoryView in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowsingHistoryView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowsingHistoryView.
8. After removing BrowsingHistoryView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowsingHistoryView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowsingHistoryView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowsingHistoryView by NirSoft from your PC, we are not saying that BrowsingHistoryView by NirSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowsingHistoryView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:43:46.590