This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowserTexting for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowserTexting from your computerfinedeal
. You can find out more on finedeal or check for application updates here
. Usually the BrowserTexting application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowserTexting directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall BrowserTexting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowserTexting\BrowserTexting.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BrowserTexting.exe is the BrowserTexting's main executable file and it takes close to 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BrowserTexting. They occupy 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserTexting.exe (766.00 KB)
BrowserTexting has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BrowserTexting's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowserTexting
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowserTexting\BrowserTexting.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowserTexting\BrowserTexting.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
BrowserTexting is an application by finedeal. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BrowserTexting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowserTexting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowserTexting or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowserTexting". If it exists on your system the BrowserTexting app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowserTexting in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowserTexting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowserTexting.
8. After removing BrowserTexting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserTexting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserTexting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowserTexting by finedeal from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserTexting by finedeal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowserTexting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 02:21:40.713