This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowserPro App for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall BrowserPro App from your PCFreeven
. Check out here
for more information on Freeven. The application is usually found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\BrowserPro App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BrowserPro App is C:\Arquivos de programas\BrowserPro App\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Arquivos de programas\BrowserPro App\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://static.gonotiftime.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Arquivos de programas\BrowserPro App\utils.exe' /crregname='BrowserPro App' /appid='71811' /srcid='002467' /bic='9133ec53230838f864a02f94f9a95a83IE' /verifier='46767292025c1529035654dcc5450fbc' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.globalnodemax.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.globalnodemax.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.globalnodemax.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.90 MB (1989361 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BrowserPro App. They take an average of 10.92 MB (11451121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- c18fbd5a-1336-4d8c-a967-8313e21a4e9f-1-6.exe (1.31 MB)
- c18fbd5a-1336-4d8c-a967-8313e21a4e9f-7.exe (1.08 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.44 MB)
- c18fbd5a-1336-4d8c-a967-8313e21a4e9f-5.exe (1.15 MB)
- c18fbd5a-1336-4d8c-a967-8313e21a4e9f-6.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- utils.exe (1.90 MB)
The current web page applies to BrowserPro App version 1.36.01.22
BrowserPro App is an application offered by the software company Freeven. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BrowserPro App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowserPro App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowserPro App or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserPro App". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserPro App application will be found automatically. When you select BrowserPro App in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowserPro App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowserPro App.
8. After uninstalling BrowserPro App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserPro App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserPro App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserPro App by Freeven from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserPro App by Freeven is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowserPro App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 19:08:46.450