BrowserPlus2 Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowserPlus2 Toolbar from your computerBrowserPlus2
. Open here
for more details on BrowserPlus2. Please open http://BrowserPlus2.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on BrowserPlus2 Toolbar on BrowserPlus2's page. Usually the BrowserPlus2 Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowserPlus2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for BrowserPlus2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\BrowserPlus2\uninstall.exe toolbar. BrowserPlus2 Toolbar's main file takes about 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
BrowserPlus2 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This web page is about BrowserPlus2 Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other BrowserPlus2 Toolbar versions:
If you are manually uninstalling BrowserPlus2 Toolbar we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserPlus2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=GottenApps&locale=en&ctid=CT3309350.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserPlus2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=OtherApps&locale=en&ctid=CT3309350.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserPlus2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=SharedApps&locale=en&ctid=CT3309350.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserPlus2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=Toolbar&locale=en&ctid=CT3309350.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\BrowserPlus2\toolbar.cfg
- C:\Program Files\BrowserPlus2\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BrowserPlus2 Toolbar
BrowserPlus2 Toolbar is a program by the software company BrowserPlus2. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall BrowserPlus2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowserPlus2 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowserPlus2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowserPlus2 Toolbar". The BrowserPlus2 Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select BrowserPlus2 Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowserPlus2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowserPlus2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://BrowserPlus2.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowserPlus2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowserPlus2 Toolbar.
8. After removing BrowserPlus2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowserPlus2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserPlus2 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserPlus2 Toolbar by BrowserPlus2 from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowserPlus2 Toolbar by BrowserPlus2 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserPlus2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 14:46:01.757