You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BrowserPlay for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowserPlay from your computerEl.Mo. S.p.A.
. You can find out more on El.Mo. S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. Usually the BrowserPlay program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\El.Mo. S.p.A.\BrowserPlay folder, depending on the user's option during install. BrowserPlay's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\El.Mo. S.p.A.\BrowserPlay\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is titled BrowserPlay.exe and its approximative size is 306.00 KB (313344 bytes).
BrowserPlay is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.26 MB (2371521
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserPlay.exe (306.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.06 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
This data is about BrowserPlay version 2.3.5
BrowserPlay is a program released by the software company El.Mo. S.p.A.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase BrowserPlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowserPlay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowserPlay or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserPlay". If it exists on your system the BrowserPlay application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowserPlay in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowserPlay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowserPlay.
8. After removing BrowserPlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserPlay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserPlay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowserPlay by El.Mo. S.p.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowserPlay by El.Mo. S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowserPlay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 08:03:09.510