You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowserOne for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BrowserOne from your PCEl.Mo. S.p.A.
. Open here
where you can read more on El.Mo. S.p.A.. BrowserOne is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\El.Mo. S.p.A.\BrowserOne directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing BrowserOne is "C:\Program Files (x86)\El.Mo. S.p.A.\BrowserOne\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BrowserOne's primary file takes about 936.10 KB (958568 bytes) and is named BrowserOne.exe.
BrowserOne contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.26 MB (3421214
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserOne.exe (936.10 KB)
- ElMo.Updater.exe (36.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (85.82 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,023.10 KB)
- dpinst.exe (900.60 KB)
- MultiDrx.exe (359.30 KB)
The current page applies to BrowserOne version 2.8.22
alone. For other BrowserOne versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowserOne is an application released by El.Mo. S.p.A.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase BrowserOne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BrowserOne from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowserOne or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowserOne". The BrowserOne program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BrowserOne in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowserOne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowserOne.
8. After removing BrowserOne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserOne that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserOne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowserOne by El.Mo. S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that BrowserOne by El.Mo. S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowserOne supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 07:46:01.113