This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowserIO for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowserIO from your computerArchitecture Software
. More info about Architecture Software can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserIO directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing BrowserIO is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserIO\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SearchBar.exe and occupies 1.26 MB (1323048 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BrowserIO. They take about 1.56 MB (1634713
bytes) on disk.
- SearchBar.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (304.36 KB)
This web page is about BrowserIO version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowserIO:
When planning to uninstall BrowserIO you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BrowserIO:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BrowserIO:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrowserIO\Search the internet.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
BrowserIO is a program by the software company Architecture Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove BrowserIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BrowserIO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowserIO or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowserIO". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserIO program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowserIO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowserIO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowserIO.
8. After uninstalling BrowserIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserIO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowserIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowserIO by Architecture Software from your computer, we are not saying that BrowserIO by Architecture Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowserIO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:42:21.470