This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Browser Warden for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Browser Warden from your computerGratifying Apps
. More data about Gratifying Apps can be found here
. Browser Warden is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\Browser Warden folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Browser Warden is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\Browser Warden\uninstall.exe . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. gpedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 91.00 KB (93184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Browser Warden. They occupy about 953.22 KB (976093
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (91.00 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (120.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (187.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Browser Warden.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\39012_Browser Warden
Browser Warden is a program released by Gratifying Apps. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Browser Warden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Browser Warden from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Browser Warden or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Warden". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Warden application will be found very quickly. When you click Browser Warden in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Browser Warden, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Warden.
8. After uninstalling Browser Warden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browser Warden that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Warden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Warden by Gratifying Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Warden by Gratifying Apps is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Warden supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:03:30.547