This info is about Browser Sentinel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Browser Sentinel from your PCUnH Solutions
. You can find out more on UnH Solutions or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.BrowserSentinel.com
if you want to read more on Browser Sentinel on UnH Solutions's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Browser Sentinel folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Browser Sentinel\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser Sentinel. The program's main executable file occupies 3.21 MB (3364864 bytes) on disk and is called BrowserSentinel.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Browser Sentinel. They take 4.17 MB (4372741
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserSentinel.exe (3.21 MB)
- Restart.exe (40.00 KB)
- UnHCrashReport.exe (212.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (732.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Browser Sentinel version 3.0.0
Browser Sentinel is a program released by UnH Solutions. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Browser Sentinel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Browser Sentinel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Browser Sentinel or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Sentinel". The Browser Sentinel app will be found very quickly. When you select Browser Sentinel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Browser Sentinel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Sentinel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BrowserSentinel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Browser Sentinel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Browser Sentinel.
8. After removing Browser Sentinel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Browser Sentinel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browser Sentinel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Browser Sentinel by UnH Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Sentinel by UnH Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser Sentinel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 12:42:14.720