Browser Master 4.2 DEMO
Browser Master 4.2 DEMO is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Browser Master 4.2 DEMO from your systemOven Fresh
. More information on Oven Fresh can be found here
. Click on http://www.ovenfreshweb.com
to get more data about Browser Master 4.2 DEMO on Oven Fresh's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oven Fresh\Browser Master directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Browser Master 4.2 DEMO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oven Fresh\Browser Master\Uninstall.exe. Browser Master 4.2 DEMO's primary file takes about 1.46 MB (1533322 bytes) and its name is bro.exe.
Browser Master 4.2 DEMO contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1934730
bytes) on disk.
- bro.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (392.00 KB)
The current page applies to Browser Master 4.2 DEMO version 4.2
Browser Master 4.2 DEMO is a program marketed by the software company Oven Fresh. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Browser Master 4.2 DEMO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Browser Master 4.2 DEMO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Browser Master 4.2 DEMO or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Master 4.2 DEMO". The Browser Master 4.2 DEMO application will be found very quickly. After you select Browser Master 4.2 DEMO in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Browser Master 4.2 DEMO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Master 4.2 DEMO:
- The software company is: http://www.ovenfreshweb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oven Fresh\Browser Master\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser Master 4.2 DEMO.
8. After uninstalling Browser Master 4.2 DEMO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Master 4.2 DEMO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Master 4.2 DEMO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Master 4.2 DEMO by Oven Fresh from your PC, we are not saying that Browser Master 4.2 DEMO by Oven Fresh is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Master 4.2 DEMO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-11 23:38:00.210