This page contains detailed information on how to remove Browser Guardian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Browser Guardian from your computerExciting Apps
. Check out here
for more information on Exciting Apps. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Local\Browser Guardian folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Browser Guardian is C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Local\Browser Guardian\uninstall.exe . Browser Guardian's primary file takes around 77.00 KB (78848 bytes) and is named SoftwareDetector.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Browser Guardian. They occupy 221.51 KB (226824
bytes) on disk.
- SoftwareDetector.exe (77.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Browser Guardian.
Browser Guardian is a program released by Exciting Apps. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Browser Guardian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Browser Guardian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Guardian or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browser Guardian". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Guardian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Browser Guardian in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Browser Guardian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Guardian.
8. After removing Browser Guardian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Browser Guardian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browser Guardian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Guardian by Exciting Apps from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Guardian by Exciting Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser Guardian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 17:08:18.660