Browser Extensions is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Browser Extensions from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. Additional info about Spigot, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.spigot.com
to get more info about Browser Extensions on Spigot, Inc.'s website. Usually the Browser Extensions program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Browser Extensions folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Browser Extensions by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Browser Extensions\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. CouponsHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 939.85 KB (962408 bytes) on disk.
Browser Extensions contains of the executables below. They take 1.55 MB (1626585
bytes) on disk.
- Button.exe (51.85 KB)
- Button64.exe (50.85 KB)
- CouponsHelper.exe (939.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (545.91 KB)
The current page applies to Browser Extensions version 2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Browser Extensions releases:
...click to view all...
Browser Extensions is a program by Spigot, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Browser Extensions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Browser Extensions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser Extensions or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Extensions". If it exists on your system the Browser Extensions application will be found very quickly. When you select Browser Extensions in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Browser Extensions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Extensions:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Browser Extensions\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser Extensions.
8. After uninstalling Browser Extensions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browser Extensions that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Extensions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Extensions by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Extensions by Spigot, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Extensions in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:45:52.330