Browser Explorer 18.104.22.168
Browser Explorer 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Browser Explorer 126.96.36.199 from your systemPC Tools
. You can find out more on PC Tools or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Browser Explorer 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.pctools.com/
. Usually the Browser Explorer 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Browser Explorer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Browser Explorer 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Browser Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1561088 bytes) on disk and is labeled pctBrowserExplorer.exe.
Browser Explorer 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.14 MB (2243354
bytes) on disk:
- pctBrowserExplorer.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The current page applies to Browser Explorer 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Browser Explorer 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company PC Tools. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Browser Explorer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Browser Explorer 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Explorer 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser Explorer 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Browser Explorer 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. After you select Browser Explorer 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Browser Explorer 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Explorer 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.pctools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Browser Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser Explorer 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Browser Explorer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Explorer 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Explorer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Browser Explorer 184.108.40.206 by PC Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Browser Explorer 220.127.116.11 by PC Tools is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser Explorer 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 19:18:28.690