Browser Cleaner 1.4
This info is about Browser Cleaner 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Browser Cleaner 1.4 from your PChttp://softedition.com/
. Further information on http://softedition.com/ can be found here
. You can see more info on Browser Cleaner 1.4 at http://softedition.com/
. Usually the Browser Cleaner 1.4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Browser Cleaner 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Cleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Browser Cleaner 1.4's primary file takes about 9.63 MB (10100224 bytes) and is called Browser Cleaner.exe.
Browser Cleaner 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.77 MB (11297993
bytes) on disk.
- Browser Cleaner.exe (9.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Browser Cleaner 1.4.
Browser Cleaner 1.4 is an application offered by the software company http://softedition.com/. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Browser Cleaner 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Browser Cleaner 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Browser Cleaner 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browser Cleaner 1.4". The Browser Cleaner 1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select Browser Cleaner 1.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Browser Cleaner 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browser Cleaner 1.4:
- The software company is: http://softedition.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Cleaner 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Browser Cleaner 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Cleaner 1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Cleaner 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser Cleaner 1.4 by http://softedition.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Cleaner 1.4 by http://softedition.com/ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Cleaner 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:25:00.410