Browser Care 184.108.40.206
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Browser Care 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Browser Care 18.104.22.168 from your computerAuslogics
. More information on Auslogics can be seen here
. More details about Browser Care 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/browser-care/
. Browser Care 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Browser Care folder, subject to the user's choice. Browser Care 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Browser Care\Uninstall.exe. BrowserCare.exe is the Browser Care 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.30 MB (1367528 bytes) on disk.
Browser Care 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.61 MB (2740351
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserCare.exe (1.30 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (127.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Browser Care 22.214.171.124.
Browser Care 126.96.36.199 is an application by Auslogics. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Browser Care 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Browser Care 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Browser Care 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser Care 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Care 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Browser Care 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Browser Care 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Care 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/browser-care/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Browser Care\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser Care 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Browser Care 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser Care 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Browser Care 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browser Care 188.8.131.52 by Auslogics from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Care 184.108.40.206 by Auslogics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser Care 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:29:30.280