BrowseBurst is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall BrowseBurst from your computerBrowseBurst
. Go over here
where you can read more on BrowseBurst. More information about the app BrowseBurst can be found at http://browseburst.com/support
. Usually the BrowseBurst application is installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseBurst directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove BrowseBurst by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseBurst\BrowseBurstuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
BrowseBurst contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to BrowseBurst version 2014.05.02.050710
only. For more BrowseBurst versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseBurst is a program released by the software company BrowseBurst. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall BrowseBurst is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowseBurst from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseBurst or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseBurst". The BrowseBurst app will be found very quickly. When you select BrowseBurst in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseBurst, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseBurst:
- The web site of the application is: http://browseburst.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseBurst\BrowseBurstuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseBurst.
8. After uninstalling BrowseBurst, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseBurst which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseBurst with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseBurst by BrowseBurst from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseBurst by BrowseBurst is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseBurst in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130