Browse Safe is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Browse Safe from your computerExciting Apps
. More information on Exciting Apps can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Browse Safe directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Browse Safe is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Browse Safe\uninstall.exe . gpedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 93.50 KB (95744 bytes) on disk.
Browse Safe is composed of the following executables which occupy 909.41 KB (931237
bytes) on disk:
- gpedit.exe (93.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (77.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (184.41 KB)
The current page applies to Browse Safe version 1.0
Browse Safe is a program offered by the software company Exciting Apps. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Browse Safe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Browse Safe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Browse Safe or simply click the Search field and type in "Browse Safe". If it is installed on your PC the Browse Safe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Browse Safe in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Browse Safe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browse Safe.
8. After uninstalling Browse Safe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browse Safe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browse Safe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browse Safe by Exciting Apps from your computer, we are not saying that Browse Safe by Exciting Apps is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browse Safe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 15:08:25.097