Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Brothers In Arms from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Brothers In Arms is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\System folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Brothers In Arms is C:\Program. bia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brothers In Arms. They occupy 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
- bia.exe (232.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (552.00 KB)
Brothers In Arms has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\I:\BrothersInArms\System\bia.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\I:\BrothersInArms\System\bia.exe.FriendlyAppName
Brothers In Arms is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Brothers In Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Brothers In Arms from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brothers In Arms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brothers In Arms". If it is installed on your PC the Brothers In Arms application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brothers In Arms in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Brothers In Arms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brothers In Arms.
8. After uninstalling Brothers In Arms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brothers In Arms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brothers In Arms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brothers In Arms in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:57:19.887