Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Brothers In Arms from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Brothers In Arms is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\System folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Brothers In Arms is C:\Program. bia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brothers In Arms. They occupy 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
- bia.exe (232.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (552.00 KB)
Brothers In Arms has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Brothers In Arms is an application released by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Brothers In Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Brothers In Arms with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brothers In Arms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brothers In Arms". If it exists on your system the Brothers In Arms app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brothers In Arms in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Brothers In Arms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brothers In Arms.
8. After uninstalling Brothers In Arms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brothers In Arms that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brothers In Arms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brothers In Arms supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:57:19.887