You can find below detailed information on how to remove Brother HL-5370DW for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brother HL-5370DW from your PCBrother
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Brother. Brother HL-5370DW is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370 directory, regulated by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Brother HL-5370DW. The application's main executable file is called LN5370DW.exe and it has a size of 36.00 KB (36864 bytes).
Brother HL-5370DW contains of the executables below. They occupy 302.80 KB (310072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brdefprn.exe (44.00 KB)
- BrPnpU32.exe (36.00 KB)
- BrPnpU64.exe (33.50 KB)
- LN5370DW.exe (36.00 KB)
- User's Guide.exe (113.30 KB)
- WEBLINK.exe (40.00 KB)
This info is about Brother HL-5370DW version 1.00
Brother HL-5370DW has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Brother HL-5370DW:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Brother HL-5370DW when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\be5340d.da_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\be5350dn.da_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\be5370dw.da_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\be5380dn.da_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BH5340D.DSI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BH5350DN.DSI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BH5370DW.DSI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BH5380DN.DSI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bradm08a.da_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brbmma8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brdima8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brdlma8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brdsma80.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brenma8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brlgma8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brlm03a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brlmw03a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brlmw03a.in_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brmda80.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brmda80.ex_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brmdwa80.ex_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brohl08a.ch_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BROHL08A.DSI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brohla8a.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brohla8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\BROHLA8A.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brosnmp.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brrbtool.ex_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\brtcpcon.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bruima8a.dl_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bw5340d.in_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bw5350dn.in_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bw5370dw.in_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\BRHL5370\bw5380dn.in_
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Brother HL-5370DW is a program released by Brother. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Brother HL-5370DW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Brother HL-5370DW from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brother HL-5370DW or simply click the Search field and type in "Brother HL-5370DW". If it is installed on your PC the Brother HL-5370DW app will be found automatically. When you click Brother HL-5370DW in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Brother HL-5370DW, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brother HL-5370DW.
8. After removing Brother HL-5370DW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brother HL-5370DW that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brother HL-5370DW with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brother HL-5370DW by Brother from your computer, we are not saying that Brother HL-5370DW by Brother is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brother HL-5370DW in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:41.440