This web page is about Broken Sword for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broken Sword from your computerMastertronic
. You can read more on Mastertronic or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mastertronic\Broken Sword directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broken Sword. The program's main executable file is labeled BrokenSword2.exe and occupies 581.00 KB (594944 bytes).
Broken Sword is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.96 MB (2053144
bytes) on disk:
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- bs1dc.exe (633.50 KB)
- BrokenSword2.exe (581.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.000
of Broken Sword.
Broken Sword is an application marketed by the software company Mastertronic. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Broken Sword is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broken Sword from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broken Sword or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broken Sword". If it exists on your system the Broken Sword app will be found automatically. When you select Broken Sword in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broken Sword, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broken Sword.
8. After removing Broken Sword, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broken Sword that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broken Sword with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broken Sword by Mastertronic from your PC, we are not saying that Broken Sword by Mastertronic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broken Sword supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 20:48:56.837