Broken Age is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broken Age from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. You can read more about on Broken Age at http://www.gog.com
. Broken Age is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Broken Age's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age\unins000.exe. BrokenAge.exe is the Broken Age's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.23 MB (5485568 bytes) on disk.
Broken Age is composed of the following executables which take 6.43 MB (6744672
bytes) on disk:
- BrokenAge.exe (5.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Broken Age version 2.4.800398
only. For more Broken Age versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Broken Age is a program by GOG.com. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Broken Age is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Broken Age using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broken Age or simply click the Search field and type in "Broken Age". If it exists on your system the Broken Age program will be found very quickly. After you click Broken Age in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broken Age, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Broken Age:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broken Age.
8. After removing Broken Age, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broken Age that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broken Age using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broken Age by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Broken Age by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Broken Age in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:04:18.627