Broken Age is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broken Age from your PCGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. You can read more about on Broken Age at http://www.gog.com
. Broken Age is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Broken Age's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age\unins000.exe. BrokenAge.exe is the Broken Age's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.23 MB (5485568 bytes) on disk.
Broken Age is composed of the following executables which take 6.43 MB (6744672
bytes) on disk:
- BrokenAge.exe (5.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Broken Age version 2.4.800398
only. For more Broken Age versions please click below:
Broken Age is an application by GOG.com. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Broken Age is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Broken Age using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broken Age or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broken Age". If it exists on your system the Broken Age application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broken Age in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broken Age, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Broken Age:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Broken Age\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broken Age.
8. After removing Broken Age, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broken Age that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broken Age using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broken Age by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Broken Age by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broken Age in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:04:18.627